- This product is used for laying bricks, underlayment for swimming pools, sand boxes, concrete pavers, and often used for seeding your lawn. As well as many other various uses.
Type N & S mason mix
- Type N & S masonry cement is used by the brick laying industry on residential and commercial jobs. It is mixed with sand at a ratio of 1:3 for laying brick.
- It is the raw material used in making concrete as well as adding to other products to generate added strength.
Angle Iron cut to size
- Our angle iron is cut to length to be used most often above windows, doors, and garage doors where brick will be laid above them.
- A 22 gauge corrugated wall tie is used in the brick laying business to attach brick to a frame wall.
- We sell additional colors in both Type N & Type S for applications where customers and builders require a tinted mortar joint.
All size of blocks
- We carry 4" up to 12" lightweight concrete blocks.
- We carry sun grow horticulture brand of strong like cavity fill for insulating masonry and block units.
Other Masonry products
contact us for other Masonry products
Call: 318.222.1600 Fax: 318.212.9270